Qidi Tech’s new 3D printer model “X-one” is a cost-effective desktop 3D printer with a relatively small cubic build volume. The frame of the X-one is all metal which makes the 3D printer stable. If you are running into trouble, the company’s after-sales team supplies technical support and lifetime service.
This Qidi Tech X-One 3D printer is a great example of high quality at an affordable price. This 3D printer comes as a semi-assembled kit that takes less than one hour from unboxing to printing!
The frame of this X-One is all metal and double layered, making the 3D printer resist flexing and vibrations. Resulting in a more stable and strong 3D printer giving higher quality prints. The 6 mm thick aluminium alloy build plate is extremely flat and not easily deformable (heavy duty), thus extending its lifetime. Also, the print bed is quite easy to level. It is a heated print bed supporting all filaments from PLA to ABS.
This 3D printer comes with a single extruder that has an extra cooling fan.
– Max. Resolution: 100 ~ 500 microns
– Frame: All Metal
– Feeder System: Direct
– Bed surface: Aluminum alloy
– Assembly: Semi Assembled 3D Printer
– Display: 3.5 Inch Touchscreen.
– Overall dimensions: 380x320x360 mm (15×12.5×14 inches)
QIDI Print, Cura, Simplify3D
– Build envelope: 5.51 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches
– Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
– Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
– Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA